EKO-DT dual technology barrier (Infrared IR and MW microwave), range 100m, column height 2.5m, 4 pairs of 3-lens beams and new analysis board
The new SICURIT EKO series, which includes infrared barriers with a range of up to 150m and Dual Technology (IR + MW) with a range of up to 100m, represent SICURIT's further commitment in satisfying the ever-increasing demands of the market. perimeter security, with pre-assembled barriers, with an excellent quality / price ratio, easy to install and simple to use.
Assembled in sturdy extruded aluminum columns with a clean and elegant design with front cover in polycarbonate, the EKO series has been designed to meet the needs of perimeter security in medium / small residential and industrial applications where high performance is required. and reliability in any environmental and climatic condition (in particular the IMRDT version suitable for critical environments with strong fog), remote control and ease of integration with control units and conventional solutions.
- Versions with infrared rays only or Double Technology (IR + MW) - see code and brief description.
- Adjustable response time (40ms - 500ms)
- Position of freely configurable and addressable beams
- Disqualification reporting and adjustable disqualification intervention times
- Temperature and humidity sensor for anti-fog
- Function to enable / disable the single beam or single technology
- Possibility to select the type of alarm for single IR beam, for adjacent IR beams or in pairs
- Global / single or group disqualification of optics
- Day / night function (partial / total activation)
- Ability to discriminate between small animals and objects carried by the wind
- Possibility of inhibiting every single beam in case of disqualification / failure
- Easy alignment of the spokes thanks to the built-in 2-digit display
- Function selection via dip switch on the barrier
- They do not require synchronism cables
- Pre-wired and assembled barriers
No customer reviews for the moment.