Passive infrared wireless outdoor tent Sicurit WPMIR902EXT
WARNING AVAILABLE PRODUCT - Price visible only for B2B customers. If you are a private customer, ask for a quote. If you are an installer, ask for B2B access
Wireless infrared sensor for outdoor use that creates a protective curtain underlined to detect the movement of intruders in outdoor areas. Ideal for protecting windows, French windows, doors, balconies, garage doors, gates, etc.
Equipped with a sophisticated ANTIMASKING system, it is immune to animals up to 18 kg in weight.
- Microprocessor controlled thermal Pyro mirror sensor
- Adjustable sensitivity
- External protection for an excellent degree of immunity to false alarms
- Effective even in critical climatic conditions (from -35 ° C to + 60 ° C)
- Easy installation and maintenance
- True Motion Recognition - patented Visonic technology able to distinguish the real movement of an intruder with respect to the movement of plants or vehicles
- Range selectable from 3, 5 and 8 meters
- Awning width of 8 cm to 8 meters
- Recognition of the direction of crossing (right-left, left-right or both directions)
- New patented QUAD MIRROR Pyroelectric
- Protection against white light
- Active Smart ANTIMASKING patented
- No need for vertical adjustment
- Long battery life thanks to minimum power consumption
- Front and rear tamper protection (patented)
- Adjustable in 15 degree steps in each direction
- Complete with bracket for 180 ° orientation
Sensor type: Patented Pyroelectric Mirror QUAD
Coverage: 3-5-8 meters selectable
Immune to animals: YES up to 18Kg.
Adjustment: from -90 ° to + 90 ° in 10 ° steps
Power supply: 2 lithium 3 V batteries, type CR-123A
Absorption at rest: 30 μA
Maximum during transmission: 150 mA
Operating temperature: From -35 ° to + 60 ° C
Dimensions (b x h x p); 145 mm x 71 mm x 62 mm
Weight: About 283 gr.
16 other products in the same category: