- Reduced price
Atlas Filter CA 5 "BX 25 MCR - Granular Activated Carbon RA5092211
We use the standard SSL to secure payment
Orders made on workdays, until 12:00 are shipped same day (if all goods are in stock)
Purchases can be returned within 14 days (as per terms and conditions of sale)
WARNING: PRODUCT IN STOCK. Log in to see price and availability or REQUEST A QUOTE
THE CA BX POLYPROPYLENE FILTER CARTRIDGES WITH QUICK COUPLING AND DOUBLE O-RING 45MM (SOE-O-RING 222) AND GRANULAR ACTIVATED CARBON (GAC) ARE USED INSIDE SPECIAL CONTAINERS.
To offer effective depth filtration and the removal of chlorine, annoying flavors and odors and volatile organic substances from the water. They are produced with advanced Melt-blown technology and are able to offer greater hygiene safety thanks to the production process which does not require direct contact between operator and product.
CA BX cartridges have a filtration degree of 25 microns, a height ranging from 5 "to 20" and a maximum recommended flow rate of 1200 l / h.
- CA BX cartridges in melt-blown polypropylene for filtering and treating water with granular activated carbon derived from coconuts
- BX quick coupling with double o-ring 45 mm
- Can be installed on PLUS 3P BX enclosures, DP enclosures, K DP enclosures
- Filtering septum: polypropylene
- Plates and grids: polypropylene
- Treatment material: granular activated carbon
- Maximum operating temperature: 45 ° C (176 ° F)
- Average duration: 3 months
- Maintenance: none
- Intended for drinking water. Do not use in case of microbiologically impure water or water of unknown quality
- Nominal filtration: 25 microns.
+ Non-toxic materials, suitable for drinking water
+ Double action for a smaller footprint: recommended at the point of use
+ Reduction of chlorine, unpleasant flavors and odors, volatile organic compounds
+ Greater seal with quick coupling and double 45mm o-ring
Connection Type: BX - Double O-ring, Quick coupling
Filter type: Activated carbon
Height: 125mm (5 ")
Internal diameter: 70 mm
Filtration capacity available: 25 microns
Nominal flow rate (L / h): 125
Average duration: 3-6 months
Operating temperature: min. 4 ° C (39.2 ° F) - max 45 ° C (113 ° F)
Applications: for reducing the taste and smell of chlorine (CTO) and volatile organic compounds (VOC).
Certifications and approvals: - Compliant with DM 25 (Italy) - EAC / Ghostreghistrazia (Russia) - WaterMark (Australia)
No customer reviews for the moment.